Send or Receive Payment from any Mobile Money Wallets to any other Networks in Ghana
- You no longer need a token to send or receive mobile money payments between Ghana networks, thanks to a new service.
- We have provided a step to step guide on how you can send or receive mobile money payments to and fro, regardless of the subscriber’s network provider.
Thanks to the introduction of mobile money technology, one can easily send money to their love ones without the stress of going to the banking halls to complete their transactions. You can now easily send and receive money with Mobile Money Transfers. However, there is one glaring limitation, often, the transaction is limited within the network subscribers, with the option of sending a token to subscribers from other networks.
Thanks to a new service, MOVE, the gap between inter-network mobile money transactions has been bridged. You can now send or receive money from any Mobile Money wallet to other networks in Ghana.
The service is available to the following mobile money subscribers:
- MTN Mobile Money (MTN MoMo) subscribers.
- Vodafone Mobile Money (Vodacash) subscribers.
- Airtel Tigo Mobile Money (Tigo Cash) subscribers.
Send money from your mobile money wallet to any other network in Ghana
MOVE is a service that helps you to move money from your mobile money wallet into another mobile money wallet on any network.
For example, you can move money from:
- Tigo Cash Wallet to MTN Mobile Money (MTN MoMo) Wallet
- Vodacash Wallet to MTN Mobile Money Wallet
- Vodacash Wallet to Tigo Cash Wallet
- MTN Mobile Money Wallet to Tigo Cash Wallet
- MTN MoMo Wallet to Vodafone Mobile Money (Vodacash) Wallet
- Tigo Cash Wallet to Vodacash Wallet
Besides making mobile money payments, MOVE allows you to buy airtime, data bundles and pay your DSTV and GoTv bills on MOVE.
Recharge airtime in any network using MOVE
With MOVE, the days of queuing to buy airtime, data or simply send money from one network to the other are long gone! Users on any network in Ghana can recharge their airtime balance.
The subscriber can choose to buy airtime for themselves, or purchase for other subscribers. When buying for another subcriber, you are required to select the network provider of the subscriber. Currently, supported networks for receiving credit are MTN, Tigo and Airtel.
To send money from your network to any other network. Buy airtime, data bundles and pay your DSTV and GoTv bills on MOVE. Dial *718# and follow the USSD prompt.
For example, to send money:
- Dial *718#
- Choose Send Money
- Choose to send from mobile money Wallet.
- Select the receiving subscriber’s network provider.
- Enter recipient phone number to complete your transaction.
For customer support, Move may be contacted on 0303676999 or via their Twitter Page. You can also leave us a message on the comment section, we will do our best to assist you.
Latest posts by Okoye Gift (see all)
- Send or Receive Payment from any Mobile Money Wallets to any other Networks in Ghana - February 7, 2019
- US Imposes Visa Restrictions on Ghana - February 2, 2019
- Baby Jet Airlines Commence Operation next Month - January 25, 2019
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- January 25, 2019
- September 28, 2018