Cudjoe Fianoo: “Disgraceful” Nyantakyi must resign as the GFA President
- President of the Ghana Football Association Kwesi Nytantakyi, was caught on tape allegedly outlining the process involved in setting up an agency that would broker a sponsorship deal for the Ghana Premier League.
- President of the Ghana League Clubs Association (GHALCA) Cudjoe Fianoo calls for GFA President Kwesi Nyantakyi to resign with immediate effect.
President of the Ghana League Clubs Association (GHALCA) Cudjoe Fianoo has called for GFA President Kwesi Nyantakyi to resign with immediate effect after he was implicated in Anas Aremeyaw Anas’ latest expose on Ghana Football dubbed “Number 12.”
Nyantakyi was seen in the video outlining to agents of Anas’ TigerEyePI who posed as investors the key government officials to bribe and also the steps to take to get a strangle hold on key projects in the country, as well as suggesting a dummy financial agency that would broker a sponsorship deal for the Ghana Premier League.
Fianoo, who was speaking on Eyewitness News on Wednesday night described Nyantakyi’s actions in the video as a disgrace and called for his resignation.
“If I were him I would have resigned by now. What I saw was shocking and a big disgrace to Ghana Football.
Latest posts by EWT News Service (see all)
- Vodafone IDD Bundles – How Subscribe to Vodafone International and African IDD Packs - October 4, 2018
- Meet Kingsons Digital Handbag: A Water-Resistance Laptop bag for Business Men and Women - September 28, 2018
- Accra floods: Korle-Bu doctor feared dead - June 20, 2018
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- June 8, 2018
- June 14, 2018
- June 20, 2018
- June 14, 2018
- June 7, 2018